THE BUDDHA IS ALWAYS SMILING…
EVER WONDER WHY?
The Buddha smile is a mind/body smile. Smiling is part of the posture of meditation – part of the practice…..
This is a yogaLife practice for positivity and well being
Turn your lips slightly up at the edges and you’re smiling – ever so slightly – but deeply. Automatically, your spirits lift. No effort involved. You have connected to the universal energy of bliss.
The Buddha smile also impacts your body – lifting the soft palette and opening the back of the throat, releasing tension from the muscles that balance your head on your neck. Automatically, this makes for a sense of overall ease. No effort involved. Your body and mind are in harmony.
You create the Buddha smile – but the smile you’ve created manifests an inner state of being.
You are your smile. Take it with you….
- Practice when you’re walking.
- Practice when you feel yourself getting tense.
- Practice when you feel downhearted.
- Practice before you let yourself get angry.
- Practice when you’re tired.
- Practice for your well-being – mind, body and spirit.
- Practice for the joy of it.
- Practice to share how good you’re feeling – smiles are contagious….